From a team of high concept media strategists to social media geeks, design gurus, story-telling copy-writers and publicists, CSA presents a 360 Communications division able to place brands in the world of who matters most – the consumer – and their world in yours. We are proud to have provided our services to some of Africa’s most forward-thinking brands on a global level.
BUD X MIAMI
CSA Global developed a PR plan to grow Budweiser’s presence in the South African media landscape and increase opportunities for the brand.
- Celebrate “Real Kings” whose stories of ambition energize others to step up and go for it
- Land the “Be A King” messaging within the culture, shaping the profile of the creatives in their home markets while in Miami, Florida during the Superbowl Weekend
BUD X ULTRA & K.O.D
CSA Global developed a PR plan to ensure Budweiser’s BUDX Ultra campaign was top of mind in the media landscape, pre, during and post Ultra South Africa.
- Land #BeAKing messaging
- Highlight the ‘King of Decks’ campaign
- Media engagements with the purpose of media coverage
- Invite media and top influencers to Bud Town and Bud Hotel
- Secure appearances by much-talked-about artist, Karabo Poppy, and musician, Moonchild Sanelly, at the BUDX Ultra
COURVOISIER INFLUENCER CAMPAIGN 2018
Following the successful impact of the 2017 Courvoisier influencer campaign, in 2018 CSA focused on elevating awareness around the brand with the intention of further positioning it as the most sophisticated, premium cognac in South Africa.
Step into the lives of influencers who portray the Courvoisier brand – sophisticated, premium and luxury
- Grow Brand Equity
- Create Awareness
- Increase Consumption
A VERY BONANG YEAR
We are excited to announce that “A Very Bonang Year” reached a record-breaking 1,86 million views in its first episode of broadcast. Now that SA viewers have more reality TV content to choose from than ever before, this was unheard of for any celebrity-driven reality show genre.
Major media platforms have shared in the excitement and buzz of #AVeryBonangYear – from online, newspapers and radio to television.
To name just a few, this includes:
- IOL, Times Live, All 4 Women, ZAlebs, The Citizen, City Press
- Metro FM, 5 FM, Ukhozi FM, Good Hope FM
- SABC 3’s Expresso, Morning Live on SABC 2, DSTV 404