From a team of high concept media strategists to social media geeks, design gurus, story-telling copy-writers and publicists, CSA presents a 360 Communications division able to place brands in the world of who matters most – the consumer – and their world in yours. We are proud to have provided our services to some of Africa’s most forward-thinking brands on a global level.
Key Capabilities – PR/Hybrid media:
- Communication Strategy Development
- Content Creation
- Brand Journalism
- Media Relations
- Press Release Syndication
- Media Jacking
- Full Suite Design Services
Key Capabilities – Social Media:
- Content & Creative Strategy Development
- Content Schedule Creation
- Community Management
- Insights & Trends Analysis and Advisory
- Media Buying & Promotions
- Full Suite Design Services
“WE DESERVE BETTR”
For the launch of Gen Z-focused financial institution, Bettr Bank, CSA identified two key influencers, Costa Titch and Dee Koala, to create a trap hit that captured the imagination of the demographic. CSA then handled communications across all youth lifestyle platforms as well as financial literacy, tech and business, setting the scene for Bettr’s introduction as the go-to young adult bank.
- Earned Media: ZAR4M.
- Potential Reach: 30M
- Key outlets: IOL.com, Tech Central, Zkihiphani, 702 Talk Radio, Cape Talk.
Four South African personalities travelled to a local getaway destination for a series flighted on MTV Base, ahead of the summer season. CSA handled all communications across multiple lifestyle & entertainment-media platforms to gain brand association and relevance to the messaging of “Outside We Live Again”.
- Earned Media: ZAR845K
- Potential Reach: 18.9M
- Key outlets: Trans Africa Radio, IOL.com, Zkhiphani, Drinks Feed.
STELLA ARTOIS “WET PAINT”
South African artists Baba Tjeko and Lauren Colin Mitchell (aka Curious Lauren) painted unique murals in the middle of eight benches which were then placed in high foot traffic areas around Johannesburg, inspiring people to unwittingly be together, yet apart. CSA handled all the publicity for “Wet Paint”, creating positive brand association & talkability around social distancing without being anti-social.
- Earned Media: ZAR2.4M+
- Potential Reach: 5M
- Key outlets: Visi, Okay Africa, Biz Community, eNCA, SABC3 Espresso, Africa.com.
SMIRNOFF GAMES NIGHT
Smirnoff Vodka presented a six-episode popular culture trivia celebrity Games Night show online, hosted by DJ Doowap with celebrity guests facing off for bragging rights. CSA handled all communication around the show, using celebrity news to influence brand traction and relevance.
- Earned Media: ZAR850K.
- Potential Reach: 16.6M
- Key outlets: The Citizen, Between 10&5, Zkhiphani, IOL.com
A VERY BONANG YEAR
We are excited to announce that “A Very Bonang Year” reached a record-breaking 1,86 million views in its first episode of broadcast. Now that SA viewers have more reality TV content to choose from than ever before, this was unheard of for any celebrity-driven reality show genre.
Major media platforms have shared in the excitement and buzz of #AVeryBonangYear – from online, newspapers and radio to television.
To name just a few, this includes:
- IOL, Times Live, All 4 Women, ZAlebs, The Citizen, City Press
- Metro FM, 5 FM, Ukhozi FM, Good Hope FM
- SABC 3’s Expresso, Morning Live on SABC 2, DSTV 404
BUD X ULTRA & K.O.D
CSA Global developed a PR plan to ensure Budweiser’s BUDX Ultra campaign was top of mind in the media landscape, pre, during and post Ultra South Africa.
- #BeAKing messaging landed
- “King of Decks” campaign
- Media engagements with the purpose of media coverage
- Key media and top influencers invited to Bud Town and Bud Hotel
- Appearances by much talked-about artist, Karabo Poppy, as well as musician, Moonchild Sanelly, at the Bud X Ultra
BUD X MIAMI
CSA Global developed a PR plan to grow Budweiser’s presence in the South African media landscape and increase opportunities for the brand.
- Celebration of “Real kings” whose stories of ambition energize others to step up and go for it
- “Be a King” messaging landed within the culture – shaping the profile of the creatives in their home markets while in Miami, Florida during the Superbowl weekend
SOME OF OUR WORLD-CLASS CLIENTS
WHERE TO FIND US
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER